The Expert Care Specialist plays a key role in helping our customers solve software issues, build knowledge, increase user adoption and promote best practices through the delivery of high-quality software support around the PrimeroEdge Child Nutrition products enabling schools across the nation to feed children.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 1-year experience with Server and Network work
- Minimum 1-year experience in a customer support or customer service role.
- Ability to work on projects while maintaining a high closure rate of trouble tickets.
- Minimum 1-year experience working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Scripting (TSQL).
- Advance knowledge of MS Office. (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft PowerShell.
- Improvise, think creatively and find the solution when it may not be clear.
- Experience troubleshooting via remote access tools (GoToAssist, LogMeIn, Windows RDP, various VPNs)
- Experience troubleshooting network protocols
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple high priority tasks concurrently with minimal direction
- Ability to learn software solutions quickly using pre-release documentation and pre-release software.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills for the purpose of customer communication
- Able to present project updates to customer representatives
- Ability to work and learn in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently without supervision, is detail oriented and works well under pressure
- Ability to work some flexible hours, including time before and after normal business hours, weekends and holidays if the need arises.
- Ability to travel an average of 10% as business needs arise.
- Organized, task and project driven
As an Expert Care Specialist, you will:
- Understand PrimeroEdge and SchoolCafé in the functional and technical areas of our software as they relate to customer environments
- Stay abreast of upgrades and new features, documenting new troubleshooting steps as needed
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues and documenting resolution and knowledge base (KB) articles
- Deliver interesting, innovative, stimulating and effective technical support for external customers
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of documentation for customer and team member knowledge.
- Partner with other team members to resolve customer issues through collaboration and teamwork.
- Adhere to company and industry best practices and techniques in processes and procedures in the delivery of support
- You may be asked to engage in special projects to support success of our customers
- Phone and Email Support with direct customer contact, logging detailed information for each contact
- Provide written and verbal step by step instructions to be understood by customers and team members
- Adhere to SOC Compliance procedures and best practices. Document server access each and every time
- Microsoft or CompTIA Certifications (Networking, SQL Server, Windows Server/Desktop Management, Database Management)
- Ability to build customer relationships virtually with the goal for continued customer loyalty and advocacy.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com