This position will be working with the Product Management and Development Teams developing applications, implementing and monitoring the testing environments, servers, applications, and respond to production issues in a timely manner, preventing customer impacts on performance degradation.
As an integral part of our team you will be working collaboratively in an agile/Scrum environment. You would be actively participating in all sprint events like daily stand-ups, sprint planning, demos, backlog refinements, and sprint retrospectives.
- Hands-on experience in web application development and ability to provide high-quality and timely deliverables
- Ability to design and implement SQL, with experience using Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle databases
- Meet milestones and related effort/time commitments for assigned deliverables and provide work status
- Manage daily builds and deploy release code to production environments according to company change control and version control procedures.
- Support production environment, including handling quick fixes to the customer reported issues as part of support tasks.
- Providing everyday technical application support to provide solutions and participate in technical training, and/or writing technical documentation.
- Working closely with the customers in the configuration and migration to new systems, as well as assisting implementation teams with training issues.
- Performing and managing the integration of the solution.
- Ability to work independently in high-priority situations for quick resolutions
- Assist with the launch of a new state product involving heavy coding on change requests as well.
- Work in an on-site/offshore delivery model.
- 6+ years of hands-on software development experience in a customer-facing technical role and expertise on web-based tools, integrations frameworks and design patterns
- Experience in ASP.net webforms, C#, Web API and .net Core
- 4+ years of experience in SQL Server
- Up-to-date knowledge of Microsoft products.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in Agile/Scrum Projects
- Experience in working within a Continuous Integration environment
- 4+ years of experience in a customer-facing technical role
- Proven ability to communicate clearly and concisely on complex technical topics
- Prior customer support experience and use of customer support tools (Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task to meet critical deadlines in a fast-changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field; or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com