The Sales Engineer is more than just a sales position. You will be an integral part of the sales process, working internally and externally to elevate our messaging. You will support our field and inside sales teams, serving as a consultant for K-12 Nutrition and IT Departments, educating them on how technology can benefit their programs in numerous different ways from increased participation and sales, to decreased expenses and waste through inventory control, and much more.
As a Sales Engineer you will:
- Talk tech to engage and communicate effectively with product development and IT teams as well as with K-12 district stakeholders.
- Help prospects and customers understand our products by translating intricate and technically complex concepts in a way that is simple and easy to understand.
- Create and deliver compelling product demonstrations, tuned to a particular customer’s environment and their specific business challenges.
- Partner with Solution Experts to drive revenue growth within existing and new accounts.
- Provide Sales Support both to the Solution Experts and to customers during their presentations.
- Assist in the onboarding and training of new hires within the Sales organization.
- Become a subject matter expert on our products, our customers, and the markets in which we compete.
- Demonstrate thought leadership within our portfolio as well as our target markets.
- Communicate proactively with all customers, stakeholders, and internally with our team, highlighting risks and concerns where necessary.
- Gather and document technical and functional requirements from clients.
- Participate in the RFP process as needed.
- Lead partner calls to deepen relationships with potential clients and be the technical expert that delivers a “wow” experience.
Who You Are
- You possess prior Sales Engineering or Solution Engineering experience
- Passionate about technology: stays up to date on current trends across the K-12 software landscape
- A lifelong learner, eager to continuously master the latest enhancements to our software
- An expert communicator who possesses excellent active listening skills
- A strong presenter and public speaker
- Nimble and capable of displaying confidence in a variety of circumstances
- Competitive spirit – winning motivates you to achieve greater success
- A collaborative team player.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org