We are seeking excellent individuals residing in the state of WA, OR, or ID to take charge of their earning potential and make a difference in the lives of children by bringing their skills to Cybersoft.
The Regional Account Executive is more than just a sales position. You will be the consultant for K-12 Nutrition Departments and educate them on how technology can benefit their programs in numerous different ways from increased participation and sales, to decreased expenses and waste through inventory control, and many more. The Regional Account Executive is responsible for the entire sales process from prospecting to purchase order execution and all steps in between.
- Source new sales Opportunities through inbound lead follow-ups and outbound calls and email prospecting.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Achieve annual goals: both in sales achievement and product & industry knowledge.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospective customers within your assigned territory through an entrepreneurial approach. The ideal candidate will view their territory as their own business.
- Perform knowledgeable, engaging, and effective demos to prospects.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and Identifying potential accounts, soliciting new accounts, building relationships, providing technical information, and preparing Quotations.
- Develop strategic business plan to execute in specific territory based on competitive landscape.
- Travel to School Nutrition conferences within the assigned territory.
- Be thoughtful and “quick on their feet” to handle potential objections & hurdles.
- Drive the response process to various RFPs, including arranging meetings with product owners and subject matter experts to gather technical information for the RFP response
Who You Are:
- Motivated and energized by the ability to control your income.
- Self-managed: Self-Starter, and takes initiative to start and complete tasks without constant direction.
- Skilled in building and maintaining relationships with prospects and current customers.
- Able to display confidence in a variety of circumstances.
- Competitive spirit – winning motivates you to achieve greater success.
- Have superb follow-up skills and time management.
- A strong listener, presenter, and public speaker.
- Be comfortable and confident speaking to small & large groups: both in-person and virtually.
- A skilled multitasker, with the ability to prioritize, organize, and manage his or her time effectively.
- Passionate about technology: stays up to date on current trends in the software and consumer electronics space.
- Adaptable to last-minute changes in work and travel responsibilities.
- A team player, and works well with others.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org