Cybersoft Technologies is currently seeking a skilled RFP Specialist to join our Sales & Marketing team. As an RFP Specialist, you will play a crucial role in responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Request for Quotations and Request for Information (RFIs) as well as contributing to content creation efforts.
Customized RFx Responses: Your main responsibility will involve developing, preparing, and overseeing customized responses to RFxs from both prospective and existing clients of Cybersoft Technologies Software Solutions and Services.
Collaboration with Departments:
Sales Department: Work with the Solution Engineering team, gaining product knowledge from product demos, and incorporating important customer information into compelling Executive Summaries and highlighting product features in the RFx response. You will also coordinate and track the sales team’s contributions to the RFx process.
Marketing Department: Collaborate with marketing to create graphics, case studies, and testimonials that enhance the readability and engagement of RFx documents. Marketing will also support the design, printing, and shipping of templates and documents as needed.
Product Team: Work closely with the product team to maintain knowledge of product updates and features, creating white papers based on their input for use by Marketing, Customer Care, and Customer Success.
IT Department: Build and maintain a library of responses to IT security questions.
Administrative Department: Obtain all necessary leadership signatures and notarizations for RFP submissions.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Track incoming RFxs and assign duties accordingly.
- Build RFx responses using RFPIO software.
- Prepare RFx responses for both print and digital submission.
- Answer district questions and submit required documentation.
- Maintain product sheets and white paper for all products and features.
- Track and analyze wins and losses related to RFxs.
- Manage the RFx content database.
Who You Are:
- Experience and working knowledge of the K12 Child Nutrition Industry is preferred.
- SaaS experience is a plus.
- Possess strong analytical skills and excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, with a proactive and self-starting approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with Product Managers and Subject Matter Experts.
- A team player who can adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Able to handle multiple concurrent assignments and take personal responsibility for meeting tight deadlines.
- A quick learner who isn’t afraid to ask questions and think critically.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Communications, or IT is preferred.
- Ideally, 1-3 years of experience in a corporate or startup environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as RFPIO.
At Cybersoft Technologies, we specialize in cutting-edge school nutrition software, enhancing the efficiency and performance of nutrition programs in school districts nationwide. Our passionate team is dedicated to helping state agencies and school districts improve their operations and better serve their students.
As a rapidly growing company, we are constantly pushing boundaries and seeking team members who want to be part of our journey. Beyond just selling products or providing services, we are driven by the greater purpose of helping schools feed children—often providing their only meal of the day. If you are eager to contribute to meaningful work and be part of a purpose-driven organization, we welcome you to join our team at Cybersoft Technologies.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com