We’re looking to add a Business Analyst to our team. Our ideal candidate is an independent worker with an eye for technology and for user experience. You’re a fast learner, a good communicator, and understand how to speak to both customers and developers. As a member of Product Management, you’ll report to the Director, working closely alongside Product Owners and developers on product features while also identifying challenges our customers are facing.
- Work within a Scrum team to ensure that requirements are fleshed out and presented in a way that they can be seamlessly integrated into our existing product
- Interact and communicate with users both internally and externally to build design specs for new features and feature improvements
- Review and analyze existing functionality for areas of improvement
- Design and mockup new user interfaces to create the optimal user experience
- Work with the Product Owner to consider business need in refining and prioritizing the Product Backlog
- Maintain detailed working knowledge of assigned areas, including systems, organization, and business processes
- Assist with support and triage of customer feedback and issues
- An excellent communicator. You easily interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers, and subject matter experts via phone, email and occasional on-site meetings.
- A quick learner who can absorb information about a large proprietary software and a regulation-heavy industry.
- An innovator with a great understanding of software and user experience best practices
- Knowledgeable of common business practices and adept at cost-benefit analysis
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with a strong work ethic
- A champion for the user who knows how to take what a user wants and translate it into a useful, intuitive feature
- Comfortable preparing and presenting detailed presentations for both internal and external audiences
- A college graduate with a relevant undergrad degree, or someone who has proven themselves as a capable worker in a similar capacity
- Knowledgeable about school nutrition programs (but if not, we’ll be glad to teach you)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com